Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New guy to this root beer world

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joshuat
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: New guy to this root beer world Reply with quote

Long time drinker but now I want to start making my own. Not too many places in LV that I see that make their own. So I will start with a kit from Leeners or however you spell it. Tons of kegorators on craigslist and stuff for sale but that's a bit more advanced that I want to start into.

As for myself, I'm married 11 years and have 2 kids. Military brat who joined himself and I love air planes so I joined the Air Force.
Lives all over the west coast, stationed in Washington State, England for 6 awesome years and now here in Las Vegas. I love the heat!!!

Contact me if you can give me pointers on what to buy and what not to. I've already been looking for root beer extract here in town but none so far at local stores so I have to find a brewery that has it. Also not going to use the wrong yeast, I've had a bottle of super strong yeast RB before and I swear it had alcohol in it. Don't drink that stuff, mormon's hehe.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: