Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1919 Availability - Or Something Similar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimWhite
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: 1919 Availability - Or Something Similar Reply with quote

I've just had my first taste of 1919 while in Iowa and need some more. Problem is I live in Florida and Arneson doesn't ship here and famous Dave's Barbeque (which serves it) doesn't have any restaraunt's in Florida. Does anyone know who might ship me a small keg? Or what bottled brand would have a similar flavor. I especially like the caramel finish to it.

arcticpenguin
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<i>Famous Dave's Barbeque (which serves it) doesn't have any restaraunt's in Florida.</i>

Huh? The last time I ate at a Famous Dave's (in New Jersey) they served Goose Island.

JoeO
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 1919 Availability - Or Something Similar Reply with quote

Great stuff, yes? I was just sitting here sipping a mug of it while reading your post.

1919 is made in New Ulm, MN at New Ulm Brewing and Beverage Company. The phone is 507-359-1919. They don't sell it directly, but I would think they could put you in touch with a distributor (if there is one ) closer to you. They don't bottle it, but they do sell a self carbonating refrigerator keg. I think it's 2 1/2 gallons. It's not cheap, but neither are Porsches

If that doesn't work, get in touch. I'm sure there is several brands in Florida I haven't, and maybe we could work a trade.

Joe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Brands All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: