Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where can I buy root beer in a keg??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sacco72
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Where can I buy root beer in a keg?? Reply with quote

I am hosting a school event in the spring and I want to serve root beer in kegs. I keep finding sites on the internet about other events that have done this, but I can't find any information on who might sell it that way!

Thanks!

anthony
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Where can I buy root beer in a keg?? Reply with quote

try calling local liquor stores, often they can order them for you. at least that is how i have gotten them in the past.
good luck

-anthony

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great suggestion, Anthony. Thanks! You might also try local brewers - many also make root beer and sell it in growlers (large glass jugs) or kegs.

So heres a tribute toast with root beer in hand to you and the many mugs of suds along your happy trails. --Charles Wysocki, artist and root beer fan, 1928-2002

Cobra
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:12 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I buy root beer in a keg?? Reply with quote

sacco72 wrote:
I am hosting a school event in the spring and I want to serve root beer in kegs. I keep finding sites on the internet about other events that have done this, but I can't find any information on who might sell it that way!

Thanks!

I know 1919 come is kegs from New Ulm MN.

Doug
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I buy root beer in a keg?? Reply with quote

If you have a World Market store near you they sell Virgiles Root beer in kegs, that stuff is pretty good too.

Rootbeer1150
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I buy root beer in a keg?? Reply with quote

I'VE HAD VIRGIL'S ROOTBEER IN THE KEG AND THEY'RE LIKE 5$ AND THEY TASTE SOOOOOOO!!!! GOOOD!!!!!

centaura
Root Beer Fantasizer
Root Beer Fantasizer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Where can I buy root beer in a keg?? Reply with quote

I am not a Virgil's fan, and if you're serving to folks who just want a basic rootbeer, verses trying something new, I wouldn't reccomend it. It has a distinct flavor that I would reccomend finding a bottle of to try before serving it to a crowd.

-Centaura

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Brands All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: