Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news

Root Beer World - root beer history, brands, recipes, news
A World of Root Beer Resources

In Association with Amazon.com

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Root Beer World: Forums

Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for a clear root beer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeff5X08
Root Beer Fan
Root Beer Fan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: looking for a clear root beer Reply with quote

the reason i'm asking is because my brother is in the hostpital and can't have anything with color, poor guy has gone 16 days now without foor or water and they are telling him that by friday he can have clear liquids.
i ordered some santa crus organic @ 25 bucks a case and 50 for shipping only to read a review later that it is not any good.
anybody have any info too share?

thanks, jeff

kguske
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were some clear brands in the early 1990s, but I haven't seen any lately. You might find some in health food stores, but it's not the best...

So heres a tribute toast with root beer in hand to you and the many mugs of suds along your happy trails. --Charles Wysocki, artist and root beer fan, 1928-2002

anthony
Root Beer Freak
Root Beer Freak

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i can't think of any myself. there are lots of clear Birch Beers though, Foxon Park, Frozen Run, Big Ben's, Oop! Juice, Pensylvania Dutch Sparkling (not the red one) and a bunch of others.
not sure if that helps at all.

-anthony

Jon
Root Beer Brand Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a clear root beer Reply with quote

There is Righteous Root Beer, made by Only registered users can see links on this board! Get registered or login!. It's "naked" because there's no color. Hopefully you're in the New England area. Good luck!

jeff5X08

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a clear root beer Reply with quote

thanks for the help, i'll give tommys a try.
btw i'm way down here in oklahoma

Jon

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a clear root beer Reply with quote

Yeah, it's unclear whether or not Tommy's will send a case to an individual consumer. I guess the only way to find out is to ask...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Root Beer World Forum Index -> Brands All times are GMT - 4 Hours

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: